Get your favorite blanket and fuzzy socks ready because this latte will have you feeling all the cozy vibes with every sip.
Sipping coffee, along side my husband, is one of my favorite things to do. It takes me back to our first date, sitting at a tiny, round table, in a quiet little corner tucked away in the lobby of Union Station in St. Louis. Now every date night, most always, ends in a café somewhere enjoying those last few minutes before heading home.
And since we’ve been spending more time at home, because of a pandemic, AND, watching our budget because we bought a farmhouse to renovate, we’ve been making our own coffee dates at home. I won’t complain about that. 😉
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Latte
- 1 Melozzio Nespresso Pod or 8oz medium roast coffee
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Oatmilk Creamer
- 1/4 Cup Whole Milk (froths the best) or any milk of your choosing
- Put dark brown sugar and cinnamon in bottom of mug. Brew Nespresso Pod directly into mug. Stir gently to combine brown sugar and cinnamon
- Heat cream and milk in a milk frother or in a saucepan, over the stove (then use hand held frother to froth milk.)
- Pour steamed milk into mug.
- Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon for decoration. *optional